Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Bridal Pearl Earrings


Good Morning!!!
What a busy day it will be today!!! Pre-school, ballet, choir, dinner and help my boys with their homework. I have a few minutes to spare while awaiting for it to be 11:00 to pick up my little girl from pre-school. I just wanted to share with you some new earrings that I just posted to my etsy shop. You can find them here! These are very pretty. If you could only see them in person =) I have been busy the past few weeks updating my esty shop with new items, changing pictures of items that I feel need to be better. And I am starting to update my website as well. So far I have fixed the bridal jewelry page. You can see it here. I will be adding the bridal headbands and fabric flowers to my website soon. Have a great day!

No comments: